Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Friday Fill In Time


Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists  four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps - she came up with the last two statements  Hop on over and join the fun by linking your blog up on her blog!!!
This week’s statements:
1. Given the choice of ___ or ___ for ___ I’d pick ___
2. If you told me ____ I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked_______it came out_______.
4. My favorite color is ___
.
My answers:
1. Given the choice of breakfast or dinner for dinner I'd pick breakfast.
2. If you told me the last year would have flown by as quickly as it has I would never have believed you. 
3. The last time I cooked spaghetti it cam out just right?
4. My favorite color is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment