Hmmm. Well I've been outsmarted by blogger.com. I was trying to post one challenge item per day. But apparently, unless I do it a certain way, it posts the post on the day it was composed, not on the day I push the "post" button. I think I have it figured out now...
Put my music player on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that play.
1. Unknown Track 08- wait....let me get to my WHOLE music library, not just Punky's lullabys...
1. Chevelle: Don't Fake This
2. Box Car Racer: Elevator
3. Staind: Mudshovel
Man, I've got some stuff on here that I didn't remember- from my "bitter phase" days...
4. Hawk Nelson: Every Little Thing
Oh, that's better!
5. Cedarmont Baby: Evening Hymn
Looks like a lullaby snuck in there anyway!
6. Incubus: Privilege
7. Fuel: Knives
8. The Beatles: Come Together
9. Candle Rain: Cryin Eyes
10. Alanis Morissette: Sister Blister
And now I know why I generally stick to my Saving Michael Dash playlist. All favorites all the time (Saving Jane, Michael Buble, and Dashboard Confessional).