Sunday, October 28, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 15

I am on a roll with this blog thing! I love that I learned how to schedule when my blogs post, so I can blog when I have time and post the blog when I see fit. Right now I'm writing a Christmas blog to be posted later. Okay, that's a lie, but it COULD be the truth!

My zodiac/horoscope and if I think it fits my personality.

I am a Pisces and other than it being a water sign and supposedly meaning something about a creative and emotional personality, I was largely uneducated about my zodiac symbol. So I educated myself on the Pisces.

Well, I like to think I'm "gentle," "patient," "generous," "with a deep sense of kindness and compassion." I'd probably be a pretty terrible therapist if I wasn't. So I guess that part is true for me.... But I'm not so sure about the "too idealistic and impractical for every day run of the mill living" part. I think I'm pretty darn practical and just the right amount of idealistic.  So this is me sticking out my tongue to you Pisces personality description (oh, is my emotional Pisces-ness showing?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment