Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Fill in the Blank Friday Time!


Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. Join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If used, you will be added as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself and Irene (she came up with the last two statements)
Spread the word about this hop…. 
This week’s statements:
1. ___ is my favorite feature
2. Thinking about ___ makes me ___
3. It’s been a long time since______
4. I just don’t understand_____________

My answers:
1. My hair is my favorite feature. Although not as much now that it is short. Perhaps it is time to start the growing out process again...
2. Thinking about Christmas makes me excited! 
3. It's been a long time since I rode a bike.
4. I just don't understand why I cannot make Rice Krispies Treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment