Friday, October 25, 2013

Co-hosting



Feeling Beachie posts four statements with blanks each Friday for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week, I happen to be the co-host (*gasp*)!  You can co-host too, just email your statements!

This week's statements:
1) I wear the color ____ a lot.
2) I think that ____ make the ____
3) Ugh! ____ is getting on my nerves!
4) ____ was a major accomplishment _____.


 My answers:
 1) I wear the color black a lot.
2) I think that breakfast makes the day better.
3) Ugh! Medical testing is getting on my nerves!
4) Paying off a credit card was a major accomplishment this week!





 

6 comments:

  1. Number three is always a big deal but something you have to take care off... Hope all is well. And woohoo for #4. That's really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the time I'm done I think I'll have had every test under the sun! And yes, it feels good to have one done. One more to go and we will be (credit card) debt free!

      Delete
  2. Oh man! Paid off a credit card? That IS a major accomplishment! I wish I could do that too. *sigh* Need. Money. Now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for paying off credit card! Boo for medical tests but it they get answers to what is going on I guess it is a good thing. Congrats on the co host today!

    ReplyDelete