Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Day of Thanks

Well, it is day 30, the last day to the 30 day challenge of being thankful. Today I am thankful for soothing beverages when a cold has me feeling a little on the yucky side.

And it's Friday Fill-In time!!


Joining with Hilary from Feeling Beachie for her Friday blog hop.  Go to her blog to join in the fun!  If you have some great ideas of statements let her know and she will include you as a co host if she uses them!  
This week’s statements:
1. I have always dreamed of ____
2. My ___ is my ____
3. I love to ____ when I ____
4. I will never forget ____ with ____
My answers:
1. I have always dreamed of getting my PhD? Okay, maybe not ALWAYS, but for quite some time that has been my dream.
2. My daughter is my sunshine on a gloomy day.
3. I love to read in bed when I get the chance.
4. I will never forget Hawaii with my huz.

No comments:

Post a Comment