Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness

I was invited to join this Facebook event and decided it was a good blog topic. I'm trying to be more regular in my postings- I find the writing therapeutic. So there will be a short hiatus (I love that word) in my 30 Day Challenge postings while I am thankful.

I thought November 1 would be the perfect time to start my thanking process, leading up to the BIG DAY and then carrying the thankfulness on into the Christmas season.

So today I am thankful for my family. My big, crazy family. And I mean crazy in the nicest possible way. My family of origin, my extended family, my in-law family. All are very supportive and loving and always willing to lend a hand. Whether it is babysitting the Punkster for a few hours or helping us move for the umpteenth time, they may grumble, but they always show up. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment