Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Fill-In is back!


Hilary at Feeling Beachie back with her Friday blog hop! 
This week’s statements:
1. I put ___ on a hot dog
2. when it___ I ____
3. If my house____then I would be able to___
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would _______________ differently so we could ________________differently now.
My answers:
1. I put nothing on a hot dog (or in my case, veggie dog).
2. When it rains I want to curl up and read.
3. If my house was clean then I would be able to start decorating for Christmas.
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would not change a thing. I was pretty please with my wedding.
And since this is my second post for today, I'll include my latest book completion here even though it has nothing to do with the blog hop. I devoured "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins (the second book in "The Hunger Games" trilogy). I've heard a couple people say this was their favorite (and I've heard the last one that I am currently reading is the least favorite, BUT I will read it for myself and then be the judge!). So far I think I liked the first one slightly better, but I could not tell you why. I did thoroughly enjoy book #2 and immediately purchased book #3. More on that in a couple days when I've finished it!

No comments:

Post a Comment