Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankfulness Day 3

I am thankful for laughter.

The huz is maddeningly good at making me laugh. Especially when I want to be angry. With him. But it helps. The tension is diffused and we deal with the situation and move on.

There are times, not often enough, that I laugh till I cry- like the time I smacked my forehead on the car window... Or laugh until my stomach hurts (I tend to not breathe effectively when laughing). Sometimes you just need a good laugh.

Punky was cracking herself up the other day. This ball was HIGHLY amusing apparently. I was giggling just listening to her laugh. Even at 11 months old, she appreciates the need to lighten up. We take ourselves too seriously too much of the time (guilty!!) Take a moment to laugh today. And be thankful for the medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment