Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I got the blues

Ok, so honestly I can't count this as reading a book from my shelf, since it was on Punky's shelf and not mine. This morning (bright and early- yawn) we read "The Daddy Longlegs Blues." It was cute! I remember when I was growing up, we had TONS of daddy Longlegs around. And for a while, they were terrifying. Maybe this book would have helped...
What I really need is someone who can sing the blues to record this book for Punk, I just don't do the blues justice. Singing was never one of my hidden (or not hidden) talents, but you can't just READ this book! And yes, I ignored the pictures of caterpillars in the book, cause they still gross me out *shudder*

So a big thanks to whomever it was that gifted this to Punkerella.

No comments:

Post a Comment