Friday, May 3, 2013

Not MY 110 week...

This is Feeling Beachie's 110th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop where each week Hilary posts four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is my aunt from It's Just Life– She came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I wonder _____ yet.
2. I try not to but I get___ very____
3. Today I promise that I will _____________ until I ____________________
4. In my dreams I ______________ and sometimes _____________.

My answers:
1. Sometimes I wonder why I haven't gone back to school yet.
2. I try not to but I get tired very early.
3. Today I promise that I will not go to bed until I get the clean clothes put away.
4. In my dreams I see lots of colors and sometimes smell things.

No comments:

Post a Comment