Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Post

Seems that Fridays are the only day that I semi-consistently post. But better than never, right?

Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. You can even be a co-host by sending Hilary statements of your own! This week Beckey P.from The Really Really Real Housewives came up with the last statement!

This week's statements:
1. One of my best and worst traits is that I ________
2. If I could escape for a day, I'd ________
3. The best part of ____ is ______
4. When I was young I thought _____

My answers:
1. One of my best and worst traits is that I am stubborn.
2. If I could escape for a day, I'd be sipping lemonade on a beach with a good book.
3. The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup.
3. The best part of Punky's bedtime routine is when she asks for me to sing her a lullaby.
4. When I was young I thought 30 was old.

No comments:

Post a Comment