Monday, April 29, 2013

Survival of the Fittest

Completed.

The next installment of Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware series. I'll admit I had a hard time with this one. I don't know if it was the subject matter (eugenics) or if I didn't take a long enough break from Alex or if I need to get away from mysteries for a while. But whatever the reason, this one didn't fly by like most of this series has. It wasn't a "real page turner" for me.

At any rate, I finished it and am moving on. On to my challenge for myself. One book off my shelf for every two on my NOOK. I thought I needed to read these books and so it's time to actually do so instead of letting them continue to sit and pile up.

Up first is catching up in "What to Expect: The Toddler Years" and "The Harbinger" since I can't ever read just one book anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment