I like to steal blog prompts from other people. It's an easy way for me to get another blog post posted without having to use my noodle to brainstorm a topic myself. This one I stole from my Auntie at It's Just Life .
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see, 10 years ago would make it April 2003, so I would have been finishing up my junior year at Capital University. I have a few months of ABA experience under my belt by this point. I was researching graduate schools in my spare time...
2. What 5 things are on your To-Do list?
1. Empty dishwasher
2. Clean house
3. Return phone calls
4. Organize basement storage area (again!)
5. Clean up playset building project mess in garage
3.What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
2. Teddy Grahams
5. Granola Bars
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire: Pay off my student loans, mortgage, etc. Probably get new cars. Make a retirement fund. Pay off family and friends' debts. Give a bunch away.
5.Name some places you have lived.
Bexley, Ohio (Capital University- 3 different locations)
Beach City, Ohio (Camp Wanake, I consider it living there for 2 summers)
Reynoldsburg, Ohio (2 locations)
Blacklick, Ohio (2 locations)
I guess if you really wanted you could lump Bexley, Columbus, Whitehall, Reynoldsburg, and Blacklick all under the "Columbus" label since most people outside the Greater Columbus Area don't know the above as anything other than Columbus....
6. Name some bad habits you have.
Snacking all day instead of eating meals...
Starting a new book before I've finished the old one...
Spending too much time on Facebook...
Not folding and putting away the laundry as soon as I take it out of the dryer...
Letting my kid watch more TV than I said I would...
7.Name some jobs you have had.
Foster Care Consultant