Friday, April 19, 2013

Reading Reading Reading

I have decided it is time to set another goal for myself. I have been having great fun playing with my new NOOKs... Which means I am, once again, ignoring the large quantity of "real" books sitting on my "to be read" shelf. So new goal: one book off my shelf for every two NOOK books. Starting as soon as I finish the library book I rented on my NOOK- I mean, I HAVE to finish it before it's due back!

All that being said I have recently completed The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder which had bonus novella Candy for Christmas included at the end, both by Joanne Fluke. And I finally (FINALLY!!!) completed The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (which did get better the further I got into it. And I am 99% sure I have read it before). Now it's back to Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware series and then on to The Harbinger. After that, who knows! The possibilities are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment