Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Funday Fill-In


Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, email hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beckey from the really, really, real housewives – she came up with the last two statements!
This week’s statements:
1. ___in the ___ is the ___
2. __is my____
3. I like to think ____; but I know _____.
4. If I just ______, then I could ______.

My answers:
1. Chocolate in the middle is the best surprise? (I had a little trouble with this one!)
2. A good book is my weakness!
3. I like to think I'm smart; but I know lots of smarter people.
4. If I just won the lottery, then I could go back to school.  (Are you sensing a theme yet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment