Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, you will be a co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Susi from Boca Frau (she came up with the last two statements)
This week’s statements:
- when I was little my mom _____
- ___ is my favorite condiment
- I don’t like to celebrate ______because____
- My ______ take up more space _______and I can never ___________.
1. When I was little my mom used to put my hair up "in a knot on top of my head." I would always request she do this- but to "not pull the little hairs on the back of my neck."
2. Cheese! Cheese is the only condiment!
3. I don't like to celebrate Valentine's Day because I find it more romantic and special to be surprised with flowers and chocolate on a completely random day "just because" than to be given lavish gifts (or unlavish gifts) because one is supposed to do so on Valentine's Day.
4. My books take up more space than I have shelves for and I can never part with a book even when I didn't really like it (hmm, maybe this is why I'm not allowed in bookstores unsupervised...).