Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Fun Day

Each week, Feeling Beachie  lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Feeling Beachie. This week’s co-host is Mr. Uttley from Uttley’s Take – he came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:
1. I don’t have a lot of ______
2. When it is a ______ I hate when it ______
3. When I was little, my dream job was __________.
4. I could write a book about ___________________.

My answers:
1. I don't have a lot of free time.
2. When it is a rainy day I hate when it is also a work day.
3. When I was little, my dream job was a majorette, I remember drawing it in art class as what I wanted to be when I grew up.
4. I could write a book about how lousy the foster care system is.

2 comments:

  1. There is still time to realize your dream of being a majorette.....don't give up the dream. As for the book---I am so sure you could write on that topic now. It is a sad story, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say I have given up on the dream- I just don't have that dream anymore! And yes, a lot of it is sad. There are definitely good things happening, but there is still a lot of hurt and sadness and just plain stupidity in how the system works.

      Delete