Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Feeling Beachie. This week’s co-host is Mr. Uttley from Uttley’s Take – he came up with the last two statements!
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t have a lot of ______
2. When it is a ______ I hate when it ______
3. When I was little, my dream job was __________.
4. I could write a book about ___________________.
1. I don't have a lot of free time.
2. When it is a rainy day I hate when it is also a work day.
3. When I was little, my dream job was a majorette, I remember drawing it in art class as what I wanted to be when I grew up.
4. I could write a book about how lousy the foster care system is.