Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Friday Fill-In


Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to  Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Amy from Life According to John – she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who ____
2. ____ is my favorite juice
3. I never thought I would____until I___
4. I have always wanted to_____ but_____

My answers:
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who had homemade Ninja Turtles weapons (well, my bro did too, I suppose).
2. Orange is my favorite juice.
3. I never thought I would get married until I met the huz.
4. I have always wanted to go back to school but the timing isn't right yet. (Hmmm, seems like I can work this one in almost every week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment