Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun Friday Fill-In- February Style

It’s Friday so it is time to join Hilary over at Feeling Beachie for her blog hop!!!  Enjoy your Friday and join in the fun!!! This week the co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in Il – she came up with the last two statements!
This week’s statements:
1. When I am on the phone I have to ____
2. I have a ____
3. I started blogging to ________
4. My worst habit is _______
My answers:
1. When I am on the phone I have to be driving. (Not really, but it seems like that's the only time I have time to make personal phone calls!)
2. I have a client at 3pm today.
3. I started blogging to get back in the habit of writing/journaling. 
4. My worst habit is ummm... not turning the water off while I'm brushing my teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment