Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Fun

I have been neglecting my blog again. Two weeks at the new job- I am overwhelmed and exhausted, but learning lots. Eventually, I imagine I will have it figured out and will feel like I have time again for the blogging world. Until then, be patient with my silence.

But now it is time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for the Friday Fill-in. Each week she posts four statements to complete. Check her out at www.feeliebeachie.com. Co-host this week is my auntie from It's Just Life at www.bethannchiles.com!

This week's statements:

1. I can't believe _________
2. I never liked the tv show ________
3. If I were a ________ I would most definitely _________
4. I ________ when I ________

My answers:

1. I can't believe it's been two weeks at the new job already!
2. I never liked the tv show Family Guy. The Simpsons is way better.
3. If I were a millionaire I would most definitely do lots of volunteer work.
4. I squeak when I laugh hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment