Monday, January 7, 2013

On a Roll!

Just finished another book! That's TWO already this year! I am on a roll!

This one was MUCH better than the last one. Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah. I must say, with every book of hers I read, I like her better and better. I actually cared about these characters. I thought I knew how it was going to end...and then I thought I didn't...and then I did...

An emotional read- put this one aside for later if you are grieving or- wait, no spoilers! Let's just go with grieving. If you are grieving don't read this one just yet, it might be a little too much. Hopefully that's not too much of a spoiler....

I did like this one and give it two and a half thumbs up on my completely arbitrary and ever changing rating scale.

Read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment