Friday, November 8, 2013

Two Mouses Lack Common Sense

Did that title get your attention? Well guess what time it is? (It's time for lunch! Sorry, too many episodes of Bubble Guppies...) It's FRIDAY FILL-IN TIME!

Each week, Feeling Beachie posts four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
This week’s co-host is William from Speak of the Devil! He came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:
1) I can’t believe that _____
2) To celebrate ____ I _______
3) The meaning of life is _____
4) I can’t stand _____

My answers:
1) I can't believe that my daughter will turn two in less than two weeks!
2) To celebrate her birthday I will make a Minnie Mouse cake.
3) The meaning of life is not always easily identifiable.
4) I can't stand the lack of common sense in the world today (well, at least in my corner of the world...).

No comments:

Post a Comment