Friday, August 23, 2013

Survived the week!

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Donetta from My Constant Thought – she came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:
1) Sometimes I feel like there is so _____ and that I will never _____.
2) I never tire of _____
3) I love the charity ___ because it strives to ____
4) My dream job would be ____ because I’d get to _____

My answers:
1) Sometimes I feel like there is so much 'yuck' in the world and that I will never accomplish enough good to counteract it.
2) I never tire of a good book.
3 I love the charity Autism Speaks because it strives to help those touched by ASD.
4) My dream job would be going back to private practice counseling because I'd get to do what I spent a bajillion dollars educating myself to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment