Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Fun on a Saturday?

I believe I missed last week, but I am on it this week! Hilary at Feeling Beachie list four statements each with that contain a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. Hilary LOVES to have people co-host the blog hop (just email her), and this week my Auntie at It's Just Life co-hosted by providing the last statement.

This week's statements:
1. Sometimes I wonder if I should ____ but I know I won't...
2. ____ is my favorite flavor of ____
3. The thing I remember most vividly about ____ is ____
4. When I am honest about it, I really _____

My answers:
1. Sometimes I wonder if I should get up earlier so I can exercise but I know I won't...

2. Bland is my favorite flavor of food.

3. The thing I remember most vividly about yesterday is the craziness.

4. When I am honest about it, I really do need to figure out what's going on with my body.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment