Thursday, May 24, 2012

1 of 10

Mission read 10 books from my shelves by the end of the year is officially underway! I have completed the first of the 10. Yes, it was another of the Alex Delaware series, but I promise it was the last one for a while. I (currently) have no more Jonathan Kellerman books on my shelf. And the goal was to get through books I currently own and not buy more until I made a dent in what I have.

So?! What was it? Glad you asked. "Self-Defense" was about Alex helping a patient gain clarity about a recurring dream. A dream that just happened to be a suppressed childhood memory about the death of a young woman. Sorry if that was a spoiler, but if you've been reading any of Kellerman's Delaware series, that was pretty much a given. There were a few twists and turns, but this was the most predictable of the series. Maybe it is time for a break from him....

No comments:

Post a Comment