Monday, May 14, 2012

Devil's Waltz, Bad Love, and Self-Defense

I can't seem to keep up with my blogging. Good thing it's not my job, I'd be fired for sure. I finished Devil's Waltz (another Alex Delaware novel by Jonathan Kellerman). Followed that one up with Bad Love (Mr. Kellerman an Alex). And have moved on to Self-Defense which just happens to be (you guessed it! A Jonathan Kellerman novel) #9 in the Alex Delaware series.I am approximately halfway through this one. I am always amazed at how quickly I can get through a novel- provided Punky goes to bed at a decent hour! The other seven books I'm reading aren't going so quickly. But this is the last of the Kellerman books I currently own, so perhaps I will make some progress on those other books... I set a goal for myself to finish 10 of the 35+ unread books on my shelf by the end of 2013. I think I'll count the ones I have started as 7 of the 10. That seems reasonable. Then I won't feel as guilty when I ask for more books for Christmas! If I can just keep myself from ordering any new Kellerman on my Nook, we'll be in good shape!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I think you inherited this disease from your mama...

    ReplyDelete