Friday, December 27, 2013

Freaky Friday

Friday fill-in time!

Every Friday, Hilary at Feelingbeachie.com posts four statements with blanks for you to fill in on your own blog. Join the fun!

Statements:
1. Every time I hear _____ I think of _____.
2. Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to _____ because I ______.
3. So if there was one New Year's resolution I could make it would be _____ because I know I can keep it.
4. If I could have any pet it would be a _____ and I would ____ with it.

Answers:
1. Every time I hear "We Three Kings" I think of dancing camels.
2. Sometimes I feel like I forget how to cook because I don't do it much anymore.
3. So if there was one New Year's resolution I could make it would be to read more because I know I can keep it!
4. If I could have any pet it would be a penguin and I would swim with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment