Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Multi-book Review

So I've been doing quite a bit of reading lately. I've found it takes my mind off how I've been feeling.

First I finished "The Seeking Heart" by Fenelon. I've previously mentioned working my way through this book. I found some good tidbits of inspiration within the covers.

Then I began working my way through "The House of Night" series. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about these, I mean, I less than loved "Twilight" much to the dismay of the entire female population of the United States. But I was intrigued as I made my way through "Marked," "Betrayed," "Chosen," "Untamed," and "Hunted." Currently about halfway through book 6 "Tempted" and my interest is waning a bit. However, never before have a read an entire series straight through without other novels sprinkled throughout. Maybe I just need a break from Aphrodite's snarky comments, Zoey's boy troubles, and Stevie Rae's inability to share a deep dark secret with her BFF. Too much time immersed in teenage drama is bound to get to anyone...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment