Friday, September 20, 2013

Fill 'Em In

After a couple of weeks of radio silence (Radio silence?! I think I've been watching too much Alias on Netflix...) I am back at the blogging. Friday Fill In Fun thanks to Feeling Beachie who posts four statements with blanks each Friday for you to use on your own blogs.  This week’s co-host is Lisa from Lisa Writes (and she is also the author of Quake) – she came up with the last two statements!

This week’s statements:
1) I have had the _____ time this_____
2) I can’t believe that _______
3) I feel ______ when I wear ______.
4) Technology is a _______.

My answers:
1) I have had the hardest time this week concentrating at work.
2) I can't believe that it is exactly 2 months until Punky's second birthday.
3) I feel comfortable when I wear jeans.
4) Technology is a necessary evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment