Tuesday, March 12, 2013

October November

Yes, I know it is March and spring is (supposedly) on the way. And I, for one, am glad. Spring is my favorite season. The smell of newness in the air. The grass greening up. The flowers blooming. The birds. Yadda yadda yadda. But did I mention I finished "October Fest" and have started "November Hunt"? Well it is true. I still think July was my favorite, but October was amusing. We got to know Mrs. Berns a little better. And in November it looks like Mira is going legit and is not just a nosy lady anymore... But I'm only a few chapters in so we shall see...

If you are just joining my sporadic blog, I am talking about Jess Lourey's Murder by Month series. I recommend them for a quick, easy, fun mystery adventure.

1 comment:

  1. So excited that you love her books as much as I do!!! I had to read them all once I read the first one!!!! I think the November one features Bernie and her husband as the hardware store owners....

    ReplyDelete