Thursday, April 5, 2012

Private Eyes

Just finished reading a book the huz got me for my birthday. I've been reading the Alex Delaware series off and on for years. Decided it was time to actually read them in order. Got a couple on my Nook, then the huz bought me the next four in the series for my special day- even though I literally have a shelf of 30 books waiting to be read! Guess he does live me!!
Anyway, I just finished #6 in the series: Private Eyes (and yes, every time I read the title the song starts playing in my head...) by Jonathan Kellerman. If you don't know anything about the series, Delaware is a child psychologist who consults with the police to solve various crimes. We all know I love a good psychological thriller! I recommend it. But you don't have to take my word for it (yes, I totally referenced Reading Rainbow there!)

2 comments: